Liver Function Test Implications?

I recently had routine blood work done for a yearly physical and my my liver levels were high, AST (39) and ALT (58). My doctor also said my LDL was slightly high, we talked about the LDL levels but not about the liver levels being high. He did not seem concerned. I just looked at the paper work for the... show more I recently had routine blood work done for a yearly physical and my my liver levels were high, AST (39) and ALT (58). My doctor also said my LDL was slightly high, we talked about the LDL levels but not about the liver levels being high. He did not seem concerned.

I just looked at the paper work for the blood work to be re-taken and now I am concerned. It says;

Liver function test, abnormal (ICD-794.8) physical examination (ICD-V70.0)

I know the numbers are for billing, but he did not mention an abnormal physical examination while I was there. Is the wording something to be concerned about or is this just standard coding definition?

I am a 32 year old male and I do drink. I workout and am in fairly good shape. I am waiting a few days to take the blood test again, but is there anything I can do at home as a self test? I've searched the web but I just want to know. I felt fine at the doctors but since I got home all I can do is think about my liver (it keeps me up at night) to the point where I feel like I can feel my liver. After a work out if I'm sore, I'm worried its my liver!

Also, I eat fairly well, don't think I am jaundice, routine bowel movements, urine test came back normal , my urine is a little dark in the morning but clears up during the day.

Any self test or suggestions might ease my mind. Thanks.
Update: Thanks for the quick responses. I'm not sure how to respond and not edit. I am wondering how long I should wait to take the blood test again. I did go out and drink this past weekend. I know alcohol will bring your numbers up, I'm just wondering how long to wait to get blood drawn.

Thanks again.
Update 2: Sorry, went through a few links and decided to add more information. I feel healthy, no fatigue, no weight loss or gain at that. I do not feel any pain when I work out or sleep. I do not notice any difference in my sleep habits at all. I do feel a little back pain but I can't tell if thats a knot from... show more Sorry, went through a few links and decided to add more information. I feel healthy, no fatigue, no weight loss or gain at that. I do not feel any pain when I work out or sleep. I do not notice any difference in my sleep habits at all. I do feel a little back pain but I can't tell if thats a knot from working out.

Thanks.