Jarin asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

Can I start JV as a Freshman?

I have been playing football since 6th grade and have ways started. I want to start JV as a freshman.

Here are so details about me

Pros

6, 0

180 pounds

I play hard never run away from a tackle (meaning not afraid to get hit)

I swim of blockers good

run fast for my size

Cons

My awareness is not to best

Please put positive feedback if you think I can mak it

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Well it really depends what STATE you live in. I live in California and i know a lot of schools around here only have J/V and V teams, therefore you would have no trouble starting with your experience. Also, you being 6 ft. and 180 pounds that is a coach's dream player at such a young age here in Los Angeles where i reside.

But just DONT let any one tell you that you are not good enough push yourself to the fullest limit and only great things await you.

GOOD LUCK

You sound like particularly the athelete. Thats between the excuses say JV. you're able to be small yet on JV you would be extra reconized and on Varsity by utilising your Soph 365 days. in case you instruct your self you could initiate as a Sr in keeping with danger a Jr and a 2 365 days starter is purely what a college needs. you will improve additionally so dont hassle approximately gettin owned

• Cu Tie

Yes, I highly encourage you to join your high school junior varsity football team next season. Based on your height and weight, I believe that you will make a very good fit at defensive end. Considering your age, your size gives you the potential to become an elite high school defensive end.

My best advice for you is to work hard and perform very well in practice every day. In addition, what you need to do this (and every) offseason is eat healthy, exercise by doing weight lifting, and either jogging or going for a long run every day. If you do these things, you will get faster, stronger, and into better shape, which will greatly improve your chances of becoming a successful, top notch defensive end in high school football, who could go on to play college football in the future.

It depends on what other talent/experience is on the team.. I would get with the coach to see what options you have and what you need to do to enhance your performance... Good luck....

talk to the JV coach you sound pretty good to me but i dont know you so just get to know the coach then go on from there.