Nathaniel asked in SportsHockey · 8 years ago

Am i the only one so excited for tonights Habs-Bruins game?

We have the Bruins one of the best and most consistent teams of the past few years going up against montreal who are on fire at the moment.

You have 2 teams who always play physical vs one another, (and not to mention they are amazing rivals)

and also with some of the new players Mtl added this year it should be a very physical game.

I would like to see a Lucic-Prust scarp

If marchand is playing tonight it would be fun to see him take on Subban (two pests)

and well Chara is in a league of his own, he is always fun to watch.

Anyways go habs go, and lets hope we get a wild game tonight.

• Favorite Answer

Are you kidding me?? Rask VS. Price? Gonna be great

Excited No, expecting an effective pastime confident. Your excited with the aid of very truth your a Habs fan, i'd be too if I actually were a Bruins or Habs fan yet i'm a Sens fan so i could be watching it with the aid of very truth it may be an effective pastime. could the only excellent crew win.

Excited No, looking forward to a good game Yes. Your excited because your a Habs fan, I would be too if I were a Bruins or Habs fan but I'm a Sens fan so I'll be watching it because it should be a good game. May the best team win.

I'm just excited that there is an NHL season this year

I like watching the Bruins since Chara is one of my favorite players.

Source(s): Go Blackhawks

I am so so so excited, but my dad is more because he is from Montreal and that is HIS team hahaha :)

I honestly can care less, but i'm waiting for my Flyers to kick Florida's *** tomorrow.

• Snid

Probably not. i won't be watching it though.

only you are excited, just you and no one else