Agree or disagree:true pro wrestling fans! cm punk too has 5/6 moves of doom..?

i have been watching cm punk closely since his debut in ECW during mid 2006,from the past 2-3 years i have noticed that people say firmly "john cena has 5 moves of doom,whereas cm punk is so called 'extremely versatile' in the ring",but as a true wwe patron it's my duty to enlighten you with... show more i have been watching cm punk closely since his debut in ECW during mid 2006,from the past 2-3 years i have noticed that people say firmly "john cena has 5 moves of doom,whereas cm punk is so called 'extremely versatile' in the ring",but as a true wwe patron it's my duty to enlighten you with what i have noticed about cm punk's in ring technique (especially when he is about to lay down his opponent to so called "sleep"):
1.arm wrench followed by stepping a leg over the wrenched arm and performing a mule kick with the leg below the opponent's face.
2.springboard off the top rope on a standing opponent.
3.step up high knee to a cornered opponent followed by a bulldog or a short arms clothesline
4.diving elbow drop------as a tribute to late great randy savage
5.GTS
6. and if required in some rare cases "anaconda vise"! (NOTE: it is an exception)

that is at top 5 or 6 moves of doom,so how come people say cm punk is so called "more versatile" than cena,according to me (after observing both of their wrestling styles) i came to the conclusion they both are "two peas in a pod".
what do you think about my observation?
its right or wrong!
Update: @candle 87%,by your logic i would like to point out towards cena's moveset: Diving leg drop bulldog Dropkick, sometimes from the top rope Five Knuckle Shuffle(Running delayed fist drop, with theatrics, sometimes diving from the top rope) Multiple suplex variations Fisherman Gutwrench Side... show more @candle 87%,by your logic i would like to point out towards cena's moveset:
Diving leg drop bulldog
Dropkick, sometimes from the top rope
Five Knuckle Shuffle(Running delayed fist drop, with theatrics, sometimes diving from the top rope)
Multiple suplex variations Fisherman
Gutwrench
Side belly-to-belly,Vertical, sometimes while delaying
Running leaping shoulder block
Running one–handed bulldog
Atitude adjustment
STFU

that is too a total of 10 moves in his arsenal just like cm punk,then my question stands:"is the wwe audience blind or blatantly ignores cena's moveset?"
Update 2: @ryan....you are just like a foolish sheep who follows cm punk;completely brain washed!
BTW you missed the side belly to belly
and gutwrench
Update 3: @ryan....you are just like a foolish sheep who follows cm punk;completely brain washed!
BTW you missed the side belly to belly
and gutwrench
Update 4: in case of cena!
10 answers 10