I need facts about Clara Barton?
If you can give me facts or books about her that would be great. I have a report on her for history class. Please make sure everything is true. THANKS! :D
- Anonymous7 years agoFavorite Answer
1. Founder of ar+ - Clara barton
2. when was she born? Dec 25 1821
3. where was she born? Oxford, MA
4. where did she open her free public school? NJ
5. When'd she die? Apr 12 1912
6. Where'd she pass away? Glen Echo, Maryland
7. What's her book called? The Story of My Childhood
8. What was her favorite color? Red
9. What was her first dog named? Button
10. What was her cat named? Tommy
11. Which sibling did she nurse when she was 11? David Barton
12. What was her fathers name? Stephen Barton
13. What was her mothers name? Sarah Barton
14. Clara Barton is known as the... Angel of the Battlefield
15. At what age did she pass away? Ninety
16. What was her cause of death? Tuberculosis
17. Where's her resting place? North Cemetary, Oxford, Massachusetts.
18. What war did she first work in as a nurse? Civil war.
19. Clara went to Washington, D.C. in 1854 and became a... clerk.
20. What did Clara Barton serve as in the civil war? Nurse
21. Clara Barton founded the Red Cross in the year of... 1881
22. What was her real first name? Clarissa
23.Source(s): my hours of searching, sorry their in questions, I had to do a crossword so I needed one worded answers.
- 4 years ago
This helped me a lot on my project about her. OMG Thank You.