Do we look like what we see in a mirror or pictures?

What should we go by?

Because I look completely different in pictures to mirrors. Which is the real image of me?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

There is no such thing as a perfect reflection.

• 7 years ago

Mirror

• 7 years ago

Well you look at yourself in the mirror and you notice ALL of you flaws in person people don't really notice every tiny detail but the thing with pictures is if you're using a good camera then it will be a good result but if you use a crappy phone camera it won't be the same because the lighting will be all wrong ect..

Source(s): What my English teacher told me
  • Mr-Kay
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Mirror.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Mirror Mirror all the way, besides why do you think that bloody mary has been living in there for a long time ?

• 7 years ago

Generally mirrors are fairly accurate, unless you are dealing with an "ornery mirror." An "ornery mirror" is a mirror that makes you look ugly because it is feeling spiteful that day. To cure an "ornery mirror" you must give the mirror a good hard slap.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

A good, clear, regular mirror would give you the most accurate reflection of you. Pictures can sometimes tend to be bad quality.

• 7 years ago

pics are fake; it all depends on the lighting or where you are; that really gives dramatic effects to the camera and thats why photographers use differnt lights and other techniques to make the celebs good.

Or you just may not be photogenic.

Mirrors are the real thing:)

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes, but you will like what you see in the mirror better if you get your clothes from http://www.swgnt.com/. Best site on the web.

• 7 years ago

You are exactly the way you look in the mirror..

• 7 years ago

if you have any doubt on yourself you first go to the mirror and then

see your old old old pictures and smile or cry

donot know why

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.