How much does ebay charge on selling fees? Any paid website suggestions?

I'm looking for a way to make some cash online. I heard that ebay charges a good bit for selling, listings and other stuff. Can anyone break it down please because their website confuses. With Amazon one user says that they don't like used things. Is that true? Which is better? Also who knows any websites... show more I'm looking for a way to make some cash online. I heard that ebay charges a good bit for selling, listings and other stuff. Can anyone break it down please because their website confuses. With Amazon one user says that they don't like used things. Is that true? Which is better? Also who knows any websites that pay for stuff like surveys, answering questions stuff like that online. I appreciate it. The highest points to the BEST answer and i will check this every day daily :D. HONEST I PROMISE!