How strict are the window tint laws in Arkansas?

I am getting my windows tinted thursday and the Arkansas law says 25% on side windows and 10%, unfortunately window tint shades are 5, 15, 20, 30, 35 and so on. i was thinking about just doing 20 on the sides and either 5 or 15 on the back, depending on how strict the law is on it.

• q S
    Favorite Answer

Remember your windows are already tinted so that they allow only 70% visible light transmission with the mandatory UV filter. So if you put 30% on top of the 70% combined it could drop you below 20%. The tint place should have a tint meter to ensure that you are street legal when you drive away. This could avoid the costly and inconvenient vehicle impound.

10% VLT on the back 25% VLT on the sides. Arkansas and New Mexico have the darkest tints in the nation. You may not be able to drive your car in the other states.

Arkansas Window Tint Laws

Arkansas Tint Laws

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): strict window tint laws arkansas: https://tr.im/sFYZK

35% For the Front two doors and 20% Back doors and Hatch. Where I'm from they aren't too strict on this so I have 20% all around.

Blake

__________________

2001 Camaro SS...soon to be Outlaw Radial Ready...well...one day maybe!