Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 7 years ago

Luis Suarez or wayne rooney ?

I'm a manchester united fan but I honestly think rooney is better. Suarez is good though

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Scotty
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Very hard question.

Rooney plays for a stronger side so it's easier for him to link up well with his teammates. Suarez is the talisman of Liverpool so he does stand out a little more, it also means that he tries to do too much sometimes.

I'm leaning slightly more towards Suarez atm but it's pretty much 50/50 in my head over which one I feel is better, they have completely different styles. Rooney is a better team player while Suarez has insane dribbling.

• 7 years ago

Suarez is the better player. he is very versatile, just like Rooney, but I'm still leaning towards Suarez

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I would have to say overall Wayne takes it for me.

Personally I dont like Suarez, he can be a very frustrating player to watch due to his outrageous diving, however technically he is clearly extremely gifted and sometimes you just have to admire him for his touch, dribbiling and clinical finishing, also the partnership his has seemed to form with Gerrard works very effectively for Liverpool.

Having said all that Rooney, still offers a lot more. He is extremely versatile, playing in many positions and has an incredible passing range, add to that his finishing, first touch, strength and desire, you have an awesome player!

• 7 years ago

Tough question by you Dear.But i would say Wayne Rooney is slight better than Suarez.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Luis Suarez all the way

Source(s): Reality
  • 7 years ago

Wayne Rooney (Wazza) United legend, he will still play for next 8 years for united, i'll bet on it he is the best... and suarez is a cheater, diver and moans alot!

Source(s): GGMU
  • 7 years ago

Luis Suarez because he sh*ts on Rooney.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Wayne Rooney is better and offers more but Suarez has that attacking flair and trickery which makes him score some amazing goals which Rooney can't do anymore

• 7 years ago

Rooney. Can't stand suarez the little tw@t. He doesn't even play good football. Very overrated in my opinion.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No contest. Suarez

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.