concealed handgun permit, Oregon?
If you have have a misdemeanor that had no jail time in another state "arkansas" will it make it so you can get the permit in oregon?
- Marty FLv 47 years agoFavorite Answer
All States that allow CCW, pretty much go by the same guidelines when it comes to obtaining a CCW permit. As long as the offense isn't a felony, or a misdemeanor punishable by a year or more in jail you can get your CCW permit. Other factors that can keep you from getting a CCW are:
1. The applicant does not have a diagnosed mental illness at the time the application is made regardless of whether he or she is receiving treatment.
2. Dishonorably discharged from the military.
3. Anyone convicted of Aggravated assault or aggravated domestic assault.
4. Convicted of DUI.
5. Anyone that is an unlawful user of, or addicted to, any controlled substance
6. Non US citizens or anyone that has renounced their citizenship.
7. Must not be subject to a court order prohibiting harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of such intimate partner or from engaging in other conduct that would place the partner or child in reasonable fear of bodily injury.
8. The applicant is not under a court order of legal incapacity in this state or elsewhere.
9.Being a fugitive of justice.
NOTE: Contact your local law enforcement office, they should be able to provide you with a complete listing.
- borrolliLv 43 years ago
specific. you are able to brazenly carry a firearm everywhere in PA different than Philly and probably P-burgh. you are able to no longer have a loaded firearm in or on a motorized automobile and not utilising a hid weapons enable. Having a loaded weapon in or on a motorized automobile is a contravention of PA sport value regulations. you additionally can no longer carry a loaded firearm at a similar time as archery looking. This too is a contravention of %regulations. you in addition to could could desire to ensure your weapons while going into county, state, and federal homes to boot as stay shows and public activities the place firearms are generally frowned upon. Technically, the Wal-Mart supervisor, the McDonald's supervisor, and the Church Pastor can ask you to go away the valuables in case you may desire to hold a firearm. that's merely a house proprietor's good. yet you are able to stroll down the line, by using public parks, and by using state forests without concern of breaking the regulation.