How much should a freelance artist with no experience charge for a teeshirt design?

I have no professional experience and only did a teeshirt design for a contest once where I won I think it was 3rd or 4th place. I don't generally do clothes designs, just images. The person wants me to design the teeshirt for them to sell, so I think I'll be selling them partial copyright to resale... show more I have no professional experience and only did a teeshirt design for a contest once where I won I think it was 3rd or 4th place. I don't generally do clothes designs, just images.

The person wants me to design the teeshirt for them to sell, so I think I'll be selling them partial copyright to resale also. Please include that in the cost estimate.

If they like my work, they may hire me as a freelance designer, but I need to know how much is a good starting price to charge. If you need to see my art to assess my skill level for your estimate, here's my page. http://ajart000.deviantart.com/
1 answer 1