Are these pomotional things at malls a scam?

You know how they'll have expensive cars like mercedes benz or a convertible inside malls and the people try to get you to fill out a form to enter the drawing....well I did that two weeks ago and they called me saying I won and can chose 2 out of 4 grand prizes ($500 cash, a car, a trip to a resort, or to... show more You know how they'll have expensive cars like mercedes benz or a convertible inside malls and the people try to get you to fill out a form to enter the drawing....well I did that two weeks ago and they called me saying I won and can chose 2 out of 4 grand prizes ($500 cash, a car, a trip to a resort, or to orlando) The number they called me was the state number I live in, so I live in Houston and they called me from a Dallas number...

They told me to confirm appointment to go to a 90 minute orientation tomorrow and they asked me if I was at least 21. I'm not, but I told them I was....what's going to happen? I feel like this is a scam. Their vacation coordinator's number is 1-800 so i don't know if thats a dead giveaway...but they have these at the mall all the time.
Update: But why did they have it at the mall?