Yahoo mail suddenly does not let me send e-mails, download attachments, write, attach, or forward e-mails?

Yahoo mail suddenly does not let me send e-mails, download attachments, write, attach, or forward e-mails. I've even deleted all cookies, put system back to default settings, etc. Yet it is still completely useless.

• JJJ
    Favorite Answer

How to resolve the most common issues in Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! Contacts, Yahoo! Calendar, and Yahoo! Notepad, including:

• Mail freezes, performs slowly, or folders / messages will not load

• Mail is blank

• Buttons / pull-down menus / scroll bars / text fields are missing or don't work

• Can't attach or download files

• Unable to send, forward, or reply to an email message

• Can't insert, add, or edit contacts in the "To" field or Address Book.

Here is a series of actions that may help to resolve your situation, If you are successful, could you add a note saying what action, or group of, corrected the problem? Thank you,

JJJ

Some of these may not apply to your problem

Test with a different supported browser. If you experienced problems in Internet Explorer, try accessing your Yahoo! Mail in Firefox or Chrome to see if the problem resolves itself. You can update your IE; try to get the latest version. If you have latest version and have problem, then get an older version.

Clean out your cache; go to your antivirus program and tools and select clean system now.

Also update your Java and Flash players.

Defrag system after all is updated and cleaned out.

Also you can try CCleaner.com, there is a free version of it, sometimes it will clean out stuff that the antivirus cleaner does not.

Source(s): yahoo help

I am having the same problem and its just been today...Has yours