I swallowed an ice cube whole, and I haven't pooped it out?

I'm really scared.... is it stuck?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

If it was stuck you would have went out of breath and insane coughing but your fine, yet i recommend you'd go to a doctor just in case you'll never know what god's hiding, other than that if your breathing fine and not feelings something is stuck then ur good and nothing wrong, if your throat is sore and you can't breathe well go check with a doctor as soon as possible.

Good luck and hopefully nothing's wrong (:

Source(s): staystrong
    • Mary Jo4 years agoReport

I think he means stuck in his intestines, not his throat.

• 6 years ago

Yes, it got stuck and you're probably going to die.

• 3 years ago

What happened to your body is, you swallowed an ice cube, and now a little ice-type Pokemon is dancing in your stomach. You need to connect with Nintendo so they can help you bribe the Pokemon out. However, there is a warning! If you don't get the pokemon out on time, you'll end up freezing, and nobody wants that!

• 4 years ago

No it isn't stuck did you know an ice cube is frozen water and when you swallow an ice cube the ice cube melts into water in your stumic acid and you pee it out so no need to worry

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

You're going to die. The ice cube is going to be stuck there forever and you're going to die, man, DIE!!! Lol, JK. Stop being a brain-dead derp. It melted and you'll just pee it out. Problem solved.

• 4 years ago

By far the funniest and wierdest question yet.

What grade are you?

Come on, man. You know ice is frozen water. It will melt in your digestive system. So you've pee'd it out then.

• 3 years ago

Ice does not keep ice endlessly external a freezer. Inside your body is best and warm and i can gaurantee you that ice melted and went again to water not up to 5mins after you swallowed it. You are not gonna poop it out. You're gonna piss it out (good a few of it). Relax its similar to drinking water.

• 5 years ago

What's happening is that there's a tiny version of "Let It Go" playing inside of your colon and freezing every part of your rectum, trapping everything inside. You should go to the emergency room immediately, as they have a special wand that will stop that song from playing and melt it out.

• 4 years ago

Yes it is stuck. You need to have it removed immediately or it can cause lung problems. Ice doesn't melt in your body! SEE A DOCTOR!

• 3 years ago

Ice cubes melt and even if it is in the stomach it will get it digested as it's is water it will melt and get out of you dick as piss

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.