Are these normal pregnancy symptoms?

I took 3 pregnancy test and they came out positive. Lately my breasts hurt, my muscles ach, and I'm breaking out pretty bad. I'm eating alot more also. But I'm only around 6 weeks along. Is this all normal? Especially the aching muscles and the sudden break out?

Best Answer

Yes completely don't worry.

skin breakout is down to hormones and aching muscles is because your body is working overtime to develop your baby. Although you may not know it your body knows as soon as you become pregnant and its soaking up all your vitamins and minerals from your body to give to your baby. Everything in your body is moving and stretching to make room for baby even this early on. And unfortunately you unlucky to suffer the symptoms from the off.

Source(s): I was same with both pregnancies from the minute of conception lol Congrats

Very normal. The break out is because of all the hormones! And aching muscles I believe is just your body changing and adjusting for the baby.

there is a possibility you can be. I would go to get a blood test to be 100% sure.