Im 15 years old and I live with my boyfriend we also have a baby and he has a seasonal job can I get EBT?

And add my boyfriend to it with out showing proof of in come?

Btw I'm a girl I'm just useing my boyfriend yahoo lol

Favorite Answer

If you are 15 years old and have a baby, you are the victim of statutory rape.

If I were involved in your case, the first thing I would initiate is that your "boyfriend" is being arrested, jailed, and put away for many years. Thereafter he would have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life, which would make it (1) hard to find a place to live (as the neighbors are being informed by the police) and (2) he would pretty much be unemployable.

Step 2 would be to get child protective services involved so that they'll find a safe home for you and possibly a nice couple to adopt and raise the baby.

Step 3 would be to explore in how far your parents are involved in this; I'd say child endangerment is the very least they are possibly guilty of.

Somebody at social services is not doing their job and I hope they'll be waking up soon.

Source(s): Attorney at Law
  • Jan

Nope. You can't get government benefits on your own at age 15. Your parents are responsible to support you, not the rest of the US taxpayers.

Any government benefits you apply for require that you show proof of income.

Time for daddy to get a full time job and support his child.

Get a job you opened your legs step up to the plate and stop thinking the government has to support you!!! Same with your Boyfriend!!!

• Ann

No. The only reason you get money for food is if you prove you do not have income. You cannot do that if you do not show his income.

In most states yes and you also might get reach up and fuel assitance