Are you in the NRA, Gun Owners of America, Second Amendment Foundation or the like? Should you be?

Take this simple quiz to find-out.

For each pair, pick the one that is closest to reflecting your view.

1A) I prefer the regulatory structure under which LITERALLY ALL known crimes with more than 6 dead happened.

1B) I prefer the regulatory structure under which there has NEVER been a known case of more than 6 killed. (and only one with more than 3)

2A) The best sign we should CHANGE our laws is when violence is on the DECLINE.

2B) What? No, a better sign we should CHANGE our laws is when violence is INCREASING.

3A) UNION government-school teachers are murderers at heart and are deadly THREATS to our kids.

3B) Not so much.

4A) New laws should be directed AGAINST the demographic KNOWN to be LEAST likely to commit crimes.

4B) Wouldn't it make more sense for new laws to FAVOR that demographic, or at least avoid penalizing them?

5A) We should single-out the demographic most-often responsible for STOPPING crimes in progress and make new laws to BALK their options and opportunities for doing so.

5B) Wait, what?

6A) It's important to COMPEL schools and workplaces where NO mass-killing has EVER happened to adopt the policies that were in place at Sandy Hook Elementary.

6B) Surely, you can't be serious.

7A) An average of 18 dead when large groups are attacked by "well-armed" assailants is a good outcome

7B) An average of 2 dead when large groups are attacked by "well-armed" assailants is a better outcome

8A) We should copy laws from places where violent crime INCREASED

8B) O.K. Seriously, are you on crack?

If I have a government-issued photo ID that shows I voluntarily underwent a background check; that I have no criminal history nor mental-health commitment history . . . . then you'd say:

9A) "You're exactly the sort I want kept the hell away from my kids and my workplace."

9B) "Glad to have you aboard."

Scoring:

If you picked mostly "Bs," these organizations are for you. No one will make you buy a gun, by the way.

If you picked mostly "As," God save your children. Obviously you won't.

Not a strong reader, are you, Tony?

Best Answer

NRA for years

even before all the notoriety

No to your questions.

Your questions appear to be more a statement of beliefs than a search for knowledge.

Have a nice day.

I don't need to pass your test or some set of criteria set by anti gun liberals in order to own a firearm.

Who are you to tell me what I can and cannot own?

Not one of my assault rifles has ever put you, or your loved ones, or anyone else in danger.

I have constitution on my side, what do you have.

I owe you nothing.

Nope, because it's too easy for them to count numbers & pigeon-hole you into a demographic.

I do "vote" with them though ... (on everything).

Source(s): Now they must count what they cannot see.

You weren't blessed with much intelligence were you? It shows.

All of those and a few others.