Based off regulations you must start over and meet the TIG requirements once of again for SPC which is 6 months TIG because I doubt you would get a waiver but your first line or 1SG can still deny your automatic promotion based on performance. Don't let the demotion get you down, pick yourself up learn from your dumb mistake and drive on.
c. Eligibility criteria for automatic promotion to PV2, PFC, and SPC will be as follows:
(1) The promotion to PV2 requirement is 6 months TIS.
(2) The promotion to PFC requirements are 12 months TIS and 4 months TIMIG.
(3) The promotion to SPC requirements are 24 months TIS and 6 months TIMIG.
(4) Soldiers must not be flagged or barred from reenlistment.
(5) Any Soldier reduced must be fully qualified (without waiver) for promotion to the next higher grade.
d. If a unit CDR elects not to recommend a Soldier for promotion on the automatic promotion date, then a DA Form
4187 denying the promotion will be submitted not later than the 20th day of the month preceeding the month of
e. The DA Form 4187 denying the promotion (in lieu of DA Form 268 will be used by the BN HR to initiate a
FLAG transaction using code PA as the initial and reason code and input the transaction into the automated system.
This will stop an automatic promotion. The FLAG must be closed using FLAG code PE not later than the second
working day following the date the Soldier would have been automatically promoted.
f. Soldiers flagged or barred from reenlistment at the required time for automatic promotion but later recommended
require a DA Form 4187 and a GRCH transaction to be promoted.
g. Soldiers promoted prior to or after the automatic promotion date
MSG Army and 600-8-19