Why does my computer clock keep changing on this windows 8 computer after I keep setting it correctly?

My mom just got this new windows 8 hp computer about a month ago, and I set it up for her and everything, took a little bit to get used to windows 8, but it still has the same programs as windows 7, anyways, for the past few weekends I've been staying at her house to watch her dog while she is working, and I... show more My mom just got this new windows 8 hp computer about a month ago, and I set it up for her and everything, took a little bit to get used to windows 8, but it still has the same programs as windows 7, anyways, for the past few weekends I've been staying at her house to watch her dog while she is working, and I notice that each time I get on the computer, the dang clock in the task bar keeps changing after I had changed it in the past. It will say it for awhile, but I guess when the computer restarts or boots on than it changes. It's like 2 hours behind. I lock the time in when I change it, but it keeps changing. How do I keep the time on here?