Is there a way to find out which US State does the most online searches for a particular item, term, or phrase?

I am not sure if there is a website out there that has these details or search histories, or if Google Keyword tool might be able to help. I would like to narrow search terms or phrases down to each "state". Which state seems to get the most searches for this or that term. I am thinking of advertising in... show more I am not sure if there is a website out there that has these details or search histories, or if Google Keyword tool might be able to help. I would like to narrow search terms or phrases down to each "state". Which state seems to get the most searches for this or that term. I am thinking of advertising in newspapers and would like to know which audience would possibly be the most responsive to the ad especially since I will only get to try out only 1 statewide advertising for now.

Thanks for any information that may help regarding any sites or tools that have this information. I will or should check back often for responses. Have a great day. =)
1 answer 1