Do you add back when someone adds you as a contact?

I do so feel free to add me anytime :)

• Proton
    Best Answer

Yes, I always add anyone who adds me first. I love getting to know other people and helping them out by answering their questions.

• Nz

.....first I do check his or her profile, and then add it in no time. I never want to hurt anyone by this means. After all its just for fun and entertainments where we gather here. Interesting and understandings are always accepted from my end at any time.

• Blue

No. I have to know the person at least somewhat. Through their answers/questions, through emails...I have to know something of them and feel comfortable in the fact that they aren't a reporter etc. You have to be careful on this site who you add.

Everytime!

• Monoe

That's a rule of mine. Unless you appear to be a troll, then I won't add you back.

I have not met anyone on here yet who I have felt the need to make a contact... even my fans.

Nope. Gotta earn a place on my contacts list.

• Beans

Yeah! :D

Anyone can add me, and I'll add back ^^

True story lol

Sure, pretty much the only time I end up adding people

I almost always do, unless I can't find anything interesting about who added me, or figure out why! :)