I want some advice please guys... (read additional details)?

I'm now 18 and in college studying equine. in school I was a bright kid and had dreams of great things, but certain things happened in my life that lead to me not caring about my grades, rebeling and worse... I now have an amazing want and need for knowlege, especially science and astronomy related and I have... show more I'm now 18 and in college studying equine. in school I was a bright kid and had dreams of great things, but certain things happened in my life that lead to me not caring about my grades, rebeling and worse... I now have an amazing want and need for knowlege, especially science and astronomy related and I have this childhood dream of doing something with my life in the science world. My grades are rubbish though. At my age do you think it's too late to think about re-doing my gcse's and following what I've always wanted to do? After all I'd be quite a lot older by the time I'd left education... I just don't know what to do. I feel like I've waisted my life doing a course I have little passion for when I was more than capable of doing what I wanted to do...
1 answer 1