I have a inheritance I am collecting on and I have a question about how to go about this?

I have the paperwork to receive a cashiers check and this is where the problem comes into play. I will be receiving the check where I would normally deposit in my bank account I have just had to open a new account at the local bank, there will be a 2 day hold on all transactions and this is where I have issue, I... show more I have the paperwork to receive a cashiers check and this is where the problem comes into play. I will be receiving the check where I would normally deposit in my bank account I have just had to open a new account at the local bank, there will be a 2 day hold on all transactions and this is where I have issue, I have an appointment tomorrow to look at a car and the money from the check is my only money at this point. So what Im asking is will any bank cash the check? I am getting the check from one bank and my bank lies across town. Will the issuing bank cash this?
1 answer 1