-S♥
-S♥ asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 7 years ago

Teens: Do you like Aeropostale?

I used to not like it too much, but I just got back from shopping there and found some really cute clothes for a good price!

BQ: What is your favorite clothing store?

Best Answer

Yes! I used to wear their graphic tees all time as a tween, but I now I am loving some of their dresses, tops, and jeans. They are more affordable than Gilly Hicks, Hollister, etc, but pretty much the same quality. My favorite clothing stores are Hollister (only for jeans and tops), H & M, American Eagle, and Charlotte Russe.

Source(s): My love for shopping.

Yes, when I was 12. I just feel as if their clothing is intended for the preteen demographic.

BQ: Forever 21. It's much cheaper there than most popular clothing stores, and plus, their clothes are still cute. I also really love Hot Topic. It's kind of a guilty pleasure of a store for me.

• Wonkey

Nope. I don't have any clothes from there. I think they're over priced and i don't like the clothes in there anyways. Not my style.

BQ: black market.

When I was 10...

I love Aeropostale, and my favorite store is rue 21.

In like grade 8 xD

BQ: H&M and Spring

I used to but too but its out of style now, so no.

BQ: Pink

Ya I do fav stores = d + g , hollister , juicy couture and anything designer

I do wear a lot of their clothes.

no.

BQ: forever 21