Did justin bieber and selena gomez break up ?

I'm kind of confused. As I know that justin bieber and selena gomez broke up. And justin bieber wrote nothing like us about his break up and he said last Thursday that people think that he keeps chasing selena down or keep calling her and she doesn't answer and that's not true. And selena said she's... show more I'm kind of confused. As I know that justin bieber and selena gomez broke up. And justin bieber wrote nothing like us about his break up and he said last Thursday that people think that he keeps chasing selena down or keep calling her and she doesn't answer and that's not true. And selena said she's done with him and when they broke up justin confirmed on twitter that they are over by retweeting it on twitter. Now I see in the news that justin bieber reunite and their's no pictures of them and yesterday justin bieber said don't believe rumors and on the other hand the so a picture of priscilla deleon (selena gomez's cousin) and thought it was selena and they started saying justin bieber and selena gomez are back. And on feb.2 selena said she threw all justin bieber presents and gifts he brought her from before. And selena said she's done and justin said this relationship wasn't meant to be. Everywhere they are like selena gomez justin bieber reunite in LA? And on feb.3 justin was with his friends in a crustaean restaurant named nubo in west Hollywood,and their was the same bodyguard who was with priscilla deleon while she's leaving from selena gomez house to he airport. So are those news all rumors or is that true theirs no pictures of them at all!!! Are those rumors about them and its not true? Or it's true and please if you don't care or give stupid answer don't even bother yourself to answer?!?!?!?!?!
6 answers 6