Weird coincidences or something more sinister?

The child hostage in a bunker in Alabama, according to some news articles, will turn 6 on Wednesday, which is the day after tomorrow. That means it is on February 6th. Most of the children killed in the Sandy Hook incident were 6 years of age. Adam Lanza had Asperger's. The little boy in Alabama, has... show more The child hostage in a bunker in Alabama, according to some news articles, will turn 6 on Wednesday, which is the day after tomorrow. That means it is on February 6th. Most of the children killed in the Sandy Hook incident were 6 years of age. Adam Lanza had Asperger's. The little boy in Alabama, has Asperger.

Most people simply ignore that odd things are taking place and when some do point it out to them, they refuse to even look at the data. Afraid?

On the other hand you have NASA and other scientists believing that we human beings are living inside a computer. Do I believe that? No. What I'm more inclined to believe is this:

1) Extremely odd and impossible coincidences are taking place--more and more each time--as if time was narrowing down or something. Can't explain it well because I'm not a scientist.

2) There are less and less people answering questions on Yahoo Answers, no matter what type question, no matter what time of day or evening. ONLY questions which get bit of response are the very strong political ones. And even at that the numbers are dwindling. Where's everyone going to? Even at the highest time of holiday season most people were here on YA and ask and answer all the time.

3) Human's bad and/ or erratic behavior keeps increasing by the minute. There's no need to include the "limited" ten links YA allows; you simply go into any newspaper online and you see it for yourself.

4) The whole world (not earth but people and events) are moving at an accelerated pace, like never seen before not even during huge crisis like 9/11.

5) Coincidences seem to increase and bump into each other by the sheer reason that most humans are contributing with some odd, illegal, or even impossible type behavior?

I have read stories of people who are seeing questions written in Yahoo Answers--are you ready for this?--about "definitely" private behavior which no one else in the world knows!!! Someone confided in me that something she thought (very privately) when she was in her early teens, she just saw written here on YA in the form of a question.

I cannot tell you the details, for she herself was somewhat embarrassed to tell me all, but suffice it to say that NO way in the world could another human being have had that same thought or desire!!!!

http://www.vice.com/read/whoa-dude-are-w...

Sorry, can't find this one in English:
http://www.elnuevoherald.com/2013/02/04/...

{{{State Rep. Steve Clouse, who represents the Midland City area, said the mother told him that the boy has Asperger's syndrome as well as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD.}}}
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/01/ala...
Update: DIGITALLICUS: Yes, my questions sometimes are written in “erratic” form. As for the “malicious”, that of course would be seen and understood ONLY by the deeply religious person. BTW, I changed the headline (title) to my question few times; chose this one so at least two type people would go in to answer. Those... show more DIGITALLICUS: Yes, my questions sometimes are written in “erratic” form. As for the “malicious”, that of course would be seen and understood ONLY by the deeply religious person. BTW, I changed the headline (title) to my question few times; chose this one so at least two type people would go in to answer. Those types are:

RAJRON, who missed most of the question and concentrated only on the "coincidence" part.
DANTE, who (if he read it) would not understand and/ or is afraid to face any truth.
WITNESSofJESUS, who NOT only is NOT afraid of seeking truth if necessary, but is openminded enough to believe in the possibility of mind control, and also keeps in mind “the school of old”, meaning that he understands that in any such weird incidents there could be “the possibility of devil worship”. And, finally, he is completely human enough to understand that evil is being done and NO one should have to be dying for it.

And then there’s you DIGITALLICUS: I’m bit tired today and won’t