Why do people support LeAnn Rimes?

In her feud with Brandi Glanville? She has a great voice, but what is so fantastic about her as a person and human being?

Favorite Answer

...this is not anything new.Sure the media ( electronic and print) have both given conflicting stories of this feud. Did she steal away her husband? Did the husband find he had made a mistake the first time? Was something going on? Were there problems that he saw or she(Brandi) saw? who Knows. This is not the first time a person such as an entertainer has had this situation and it will not be the last.

I am a fan of LeAnn Rimes and will listen to her music.As for what she has done or what is happening well that's her business with the "EX"

Who GIVES A CRAP? I mean I don't support either of them. To be honest though Brandi acts like a 10 year old just the same if not more. I'd support LeAnn over her because LeAnn hasn't been as stupid(trying to have other people harass LeAnn for example).