Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

URGENT QUESTION - QUICK EASY 10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER ASAP THANK YOU?

If a girl you don't know pushes you and says ' oh sorry' sarcastically what does this mean? I heard that girls touch guys they like.

we are in high school

You will get good answers here, at Yahoo Answers, too.

Yes, this girl is interested in you, but more then a bit shy. She may not be entirely ready for a boy/girl relationship yet, and certainly will not like to talk to you in front of her friends.

Source(s): Counselor.

This blouse isn't too fancy in any respect! in case you think of it fairly is although, you ought to completely gown it down by using cuffing the sleeves, and unbuttoning the actual couple buttons. and additionally you ought to tournament this with a great pair of denim denims. For footwear... it extremely is merely college, so a great pair of tennis footwear could seem sturdy!:) i'm hoping this helped!

It may be that you don't know her, but she knows you, however if she doesn't know you, I don't think it's anything major because whenever someone pushes you they are obviously going to say 'sorry' .

If you do feel she likes you I thin you have the full rights to ask her.

Source(s): Myself.

She probably accidentally pushed you and then said that SARCASTICALLY. It means she was being rude if she said it in a sarcastic way.

Source(s): I'm a 11th grade girl
  • Corina

Im thinking she doesnt like you ... if she was being sarcastic .. if she liked you I would think shed say sorry in a flirting voice

Very true they do try to get as close as possible to guys they like if she pushed you and did it on purpose she would prob have smiled after you walked away

hard to say with such a small incident, you never want to read too much into things, but you also don't want to miss a signal, do you like this girl, if so give it a shot, what have you got to lose!

She's either being a bully or she is "flirting with you".. Chances are she is trying to get your attention by doing it a weird way.

means she clumsy.

^_^