Why is my shipping cost so high?

I have a cupcake business and am starting to ship them nationwide. The packaging consists of 12 cupcakes in a plastic container which is then put in a mailer box, then a ice pack is added, wrapped in thermal wrap and then put in another box. Not too bulky at all maybe 14x12x6. I had to pay UPS $55 for 2nd day air... show more I have a cupcake business and am starting to ship them nationwide. The packaging consists of 12 cupcakes in a plastic container which is then put in a mailer box, then a ice pack is added, wrapped in thermal wrap and then put in another box. Not too bulky at all maybe 14x12x6. I had to pay UPS $55 for 2nd day air and the other carriers are all similar. My issue is I purchased the same thing from 'Georgetown Cupcake' and only paid $25 for overnight shipping! What's going on?
Update: Georgetown Cupcake has a flat rate of $25 regardless of location. We have been in biz for 3 yrs now.