I H-A-T-E My School Uniform !!!! >:(?

So to make it easier i'm gonna make a list.

What The Uniform is:

•You HAVE to wear either white,light blue or nagy blue shirt WITH a collar AND NO LOGOS on the shirt

•Your jeans have to be khaki or navy blue

•And now the school said unless your sweatshirt is white or nazy blue WITHOUT any logos or store names on them you CANT wear it in side (i had to take mine off once when i FREEZING btw it was winter)

P.S no follows the sweatshirt rule cause its STUPID i dont wear the white or navy blue sweatshirt either

Me and my friend are gonna write a letter to the principle to get free dress and we're get kids to sign a petition so what would YOU put in a letter to get FREE DRESS we're already putting in it that NO ONE LIKES the uniforms and how NONE of the teachers/staff/volunteers have to wear the uniform and that if they did have to wear it they would know the students felt...so PLEASE help...;)

BEST ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS BTW xoxo ;)

Favorite Answer

The petition thing is a very good idea. You should exercise your rights. Hope it works. :D

• drip

Honestly, this is not going to do much of anything. I will assume you are at a private school and your parents knew you were going to have to wear a uniform when they enrolled you.

that's not cool...

you're not supposed to be sick and freeze because of their policy at the school,

i really hope you will get it sorted out =/

go to another school which has the coolest uniform ever!!!!!