Why haven't the authority's?

In the Alabama hostage situation used knock out gas down the vent pipe non lethal of course and kicked in the bunker door and ended this standoff wouldn't it be better than making this child be traumatized by being held hostage by the monster that killed his school bus driver

Dark that to also lurks in the back of my mind

Xpatinas thank you for your answer if someone has thought of it then lets hope they get busy and bring this murdering monster to swift justice

Thanks to everyone else your answers show a true concern for the child's well being and safety

Favorite Answer

Good question. I'm sure that no one thought of that before.

Strange how very complicated situations can be resolved except for something like this. I thought about the gas but then the child should get a lower dose than the adult. Now if the gas could be put in as a non lethal dose while the man is sleeping it may work. Bad situation all the way around. I hope there is a solution very soon.

Because my friend that quite simply put the government through their 4th branch want the public to be afraid. It makes it easier for them to get you to sign away your rights. The longer the hostage stand off the more fear I.e the longer it lasts the better it is for you'd government.

Could be what ever chemical they used could have a adverse reaction

to the child, or the childs medicine. Consider this if the bad guy got

a whiff of this agent he could kill the child before he went out.