GOOD NAME FOR A BLOG?

Ok, so I am starting a blog and I need help with finding a GOOD name for it.. The blog is going to be more for the Urban market; like a mixture of People Magazine meets personal blog..I want to post helpful / insightful Relationship & Love Advice and also since I am into HIP-HOP music ( I am a Musician &... show more Ok, so I am starting a blog and I need help with finding a GOOD name for it..

The blog is going to be more for the Urban market; like a mixture of People Magazine meets personal blog..I want to post helpful / insightful Relationship & Love Advice and also since I am into HIP-HOP music ( I am a Musician & Songwriter), I also wanted to post about my music and give updates and things like that..

Right now I am having a dilemma choosing a good name..something catchy, but something that also reflects on the type of content I'm doing (Hip-Hop music, Relationship and other categories)

Can someone help me out here??? It would be much appreciated and thank you all so much!!