Ryan asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 7 years ago

Zoloft (Sertraline) and Ativan (Lorazepam)?

I take 25mg of Zoloft daily as I just started a week ago and am also prescribed Ativan for when things get to be a little too much. I just want to know if it's okay to combine these two drugs as I really could use the Ativan right now. Thanks for your help

Ryan

Favorite Answer

Yes, they're safe when taken together, and as prescribed. 25mg of Zoloft is a very low dose, anyway. You needn't worry.

First off, you need to check with your doctor properly if you can combined these two.

I used to take Zoloft for a few years when I was in my teens and had my first Anxiety/Panic symptoms.

It worked for a time but wasn't helpful long term, I tried other medications and the same thing went on.

The one thing that really Helped, and still does, is my personal self and books from author / Motivational speaker Anthony (Tony) Robbins.

I recommend you read his books "Awaken The Giant Within", "Unlimited Power" and "Notes From A Friend".

Tony Robbins's techniques are amazing and can help you overcome any mental stress or obstacles, as everything that happens to us is really from our human minds.

He has books that can be easley found, audio cd programs that you can order online from his website or from EBay.

Books:

Awaken The Gian Within

Notes From A Friend

Unlimited Power

Personal Audio Programs:

The Ultimate Edge

Personal Power II

Lessons In Mastery

Hope I really helped out!

Source(s): tonnyrobbins.com , eBay.com
  • Amy

I don't think this has anything to do with being atheist. I think it belongs in the medicine or mental health or science category. It sounds like a drug that has a lot of side effects!

Before you take any medicine along with Zoloft, please consult your doctor first. Refer to http://www.zoloftlawsuitcenter.net/withdrawal-symp... if you wanna know more about Zoloft.