how to find actors and actress salaries?

I need to know different actors and actresses salaries for a school project, i need to know there hourly, weekly, monthly, and yearly if that's possible. thank you.

Update:

the net worth will work to. the actors that I need to know their salaries are Cayden Boyd,Paul Butcher, Chase Ellison, Paloma Kwiatkowski, and Troy Baker- voice actor.

Update 2:

the net worth will work to. the actors that I need to know their salaries are Cayden Boyd,Paul Butcher, Chase Ellison, Paloma Kwiatkowski, and Troy Baker- voice actor.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

An actor's salary is going to vary greatly from one actor to another. You have some actors who make mulit-million dollars for a project and some that work for a free lunch. Here's a site that lists average actor salaries:

http://actorsalary.com/

• 5 years ago

For most jobs the salary ie determined by a competitive market, the employers pay the lowest wage that is necessary to fill the position and workers look for jobs that will pay them the most. If the job is one most people can do, it is called a low skill job and and it is easy for an employer to fine someone who can do it and as a result the wages are low. However for a computer programmer, many fewer people can do the job, and if a lot of employers need programmers they bid with each other to hire them and so the programmer can get a higher wage, This is the situation that most people face when looking for a job, but a celebrity has something no one else has (their fans), and the jobs they have are unique so there is no market to determine how much they should get paid. They are not selling their experience or talent they are selling there fans, so celebrities that have a lot of fans make a lot of money. If we did not have a celebrities culture, actors would be paid less and making movies and TV shows would cost less so more would be made. More actors would have jobs and we would have a greater choice of what to watch and there would be fewer reruns.

• 4 years ago

Troy Baker Net Worth

• 8 years ago

Its some what impossible to give that kind of information out to the public, you may know how much they get a month. but you cannot know how long they work or weekly. Unless that celebrities gives FORBES permission to give out that information.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Use Wikipedia or look at the auto biography

• 8 years ago

Utahfutures.org find actress or any othe one then click salaries and then click USA

• 8 years ago

Check FORBES

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.