Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 7 years ago

How can I get/find a Boyfriend quickly and easily - I want a boyfriend!?

I just turned 18 and I want a boyfriend, but I don't know where I can meet guys at. There's not much to do where I live, apart from bars and clubs and there I only seem to meet men who want *one* thing =/

I don't know how to find a boyfriend; I know it's not something wrong with me, I just don't meet a lot of men at work or socially and I live in a quiet place. How can I get a boyfriend? If anyone has used a dating site to find a boyfriend can you share your experience please, if there are sites that have normal guys on I might try them out.

Favorite Answer

I have dated 2 guys I met through http://TrueMatch.us , and I now have found the boyfriend of my dreams. I didn't know how to find a boyfriend either and after 7 years alone I despaired of ever meeting guys who didn't keep trying to get me to jump into bed right away. I wanted a boyfriend, a man who would take me out on dates and eventually work towards a future with me. I read a blog from a girl in the same position as me who had written a guide on how to get a boyfriend, and she said to try reputable dating sites as they are widely accepted now. I found truematch.us and it was like a door had opened for me :)

• Eileen

If you want a boyfriend so bad, then I highly recommend following this https://bitly.im/aOieg Since you've never dated or been kissed before, it's going to be hard to get a boyfriend if you don't know what to do but once you know what to do, you'll be able to get a boyfriend pretty easily and can share your dating stories with your friends and experience those feelings yourself. You'll even be able to attract guys you might feel is out of your league. I suggest going on a bunch of dates before choosing one guy to be your boyfriend. Have fun.

You need to realize that a boyfriend would be a HUMAN BEING, not some THING you can buy at a store.

Involve yourself in things that interest you. That's how you meet people who share your interests. Being single-minded about it is a turn-off to everyone except abusers.