How can I get/find a Boyfriend quickly and easily - I want a boyfriend!?

I just turned 18 and I want a boyfriend, but I don't know where I can meet guys at. There's not much to do where I live, apart from bars and clubs and there I only seem to meet men who want *one* thing =/ I don't know how to find a boyfriend; I know it's not something wrong with me, I just... show more I just turned 18 and I want a boyfriend, but I don't know where I can meet guys at. There's not much to do where I live, apart from bars and clubs and there I only seem to meet men who want *one* thing =/
I don't know how to find a boyfriend; I know it's not something wrong with me, I just don't meet a lot of men at work or socially and I live in a quiet place. How can I get a boyfriend? If anyone has used a dating site to find a boyfriend can you share your experience please, if there are sites that have normal guys on I might try them out.