Do you keep the ketchup in the refrigerator?

Favorite Answer

Yes and no. The regular ketchup that everyone uses is usually kept in the fridge, but it doesn't need to be kept there. I get Heinz with Tabasco for myself (no one else likes it) and to keep it from getting confused with the regular, I keep it in the cupboard.

Yes I do keep ketchup in the refrigerator

• lathe

basically bigoting on whoses white or black in this question? what approximately different races? hmm? yet surely does it rely what race the guy is on what they do with their ketchup? i dont think of in my opinion absolutely everyone race does something particular with it...i could think of that maximum with a innovations in spite of race..if its opened they wold follow packaging classes that once it is opened they could refrigerate it for ultimate style and lasting outcomes and unopend can stay on the shelf... i refuse to respond to the race question by way of fact its basically completely stupid and offensive..yet as to the ketchup question it is going genuine interior the refrigerator after commencing....

Yes just cause it gets runny out of it although cold ketchup tastes like Poop

Yes I do not like warm ketchup.

Yes, warm ketchup is gross

Why yes I do pretty lady.....after a new jar is opened I keep it in the fridge.

yes

yes

yes