Cris kyle got shot....Was it just a coincidence?

I’m sure you heard about chris kyle getting shot…considering the two points below: #1) He made himself famous for having the greatest number of kills (All muslims) as an American combatant. #2) We have a lot of muslims in America (including the “Nation of Islam” – led by luis Farrakahn type, BTW extremely... show more I’m sure you heard about chris kyle getting shot…considering the two points below:
#1) He made himself famous for having the greatest number of kills (All muslims) as an American combatant.
#2) We have a lot of muslims in America (including the “Nation of Islam” – led by luis Farrakahn type, BTW extremely violent MF’s ).
**, how likely do you think that chris kyle’s murder had nothing to do with his military past? If points 1&2 above were the motivating factors, then is this an act of TERRORISM?? How likely do you think it was motivated as some sort of revenge for the killing of Osama Bin Laden?