cris kyle got shot....Was it just a coincidence?

I’m sure you heard about chris kyle getting shot…considering the two points below:

#1) He made himself famous for having the greatest number of kills (All muslims) as an American combatant.

#2) We have a lot of muslims in America (including the “Nation of Islam” – led by luis Farrakahn type, BTW extremely violent MF’s ).

**, how likely do you think that chris kyle’s murder had nothing to do with his military past? If points 1&2 above were the motivating factors, then is this an act of TERRORISM?? How likely do you think it was motivated as some sort of revenge for the killing of Osama Bin Laden?

Favorite Answer

Did you even read the news article? The perpetrator has already been identified, and he has no ties to overseas terrorists whatsoever. In fact, he was a retired serviceman suffering from PTSD that Chris and Chad (the other victim) were assisting in treating his condition.

He also never fought the Taliban or the Afghan-Pakistan AQ cell (which operates independently from the one in Iraq) at any point in his career. His service was entirely within Iraq.

Mr. Kyle was a fellow Texan and family friend by the way... I am going to politely ask that you take your conjectures of conspiracy elsewhere.

@ FROGMAN: Here's the excerpt from the article:

Sgt. Lonny Haschel said in a news release that 25-year-old Eddie Ray Routh of Lancaster was arraigned Saturday evening on two counts of capital murder. Officer Kyle Roberts at the Erath County Jail said Routh arrived there Sunday morning and is being held on a combined $3 million bond. Roberts did not have information on whether Routh had a lawyer.

Haschel said Erath County Sheriff's deputies responded to a call about a shooting at the Rough Creek Lodge, west of Glen Rose, at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday. Police found the bodies of Kyle, 38, and Chad Littlefield, 35, at the shooting range. Glen Rose is about 50 miles southwest of Fort Worth.

Kyle and Littlefield had taken Routh to the range, said Travis Cox, the director of a nonprofit Kyle helped found. Littlefield was Kyle's neighbor and "workout buddy," Cox told The Associated Press on Sunday morning.

"What I know is Chris and a gentleman — great guy, I knew him well, Chad Littlefield — took a veteran out shooting who was struggling with PTSD to try to assist him, try to help him, try to, you know, give him a helping hand and he turned the gun on both of them, killing them," Cox said.

Good point, it never hurts to think deeper than the obvious solution. I do think though that the guy had PTSD & snapped! I have PTSD lets just say I avoid guns & shooting ranges! God bless.

He was shot by a US Military veteran who was suffering from PTSD issues the shooter was white.

The guy that did it knew Chris and was diagnosed with PTSD.

Here come the conspiracy types, better gird your loins with tin foil...

• gunner

CONDORE @@@ can you email the article from your paper ? hooyaaxx@msn