Am I the only one who thinks Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga has no talent?

Seems like today a lot of teenagers and young adults are into Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga "music". I am 20 years old, and do not like Nicki Minaj or Lady Gaga. To me seems like Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj have too much time on their hands to dress the way they do. Also, their music sucks! Does anyone else agree? If you disagree why do you like them?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree with you! I hate how they dress and their voices aren't the best! There are so many wonderful singers with such a unique voice! I don't understand it also!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

I rarely listen to their music but I put nicki worse then gaga. At least gaga's lyrics make sense. I read nicki's lyrics without the music and it made no sense at all. Most artists these days have no talent and make millions showing off their talentlessness.

• 4 years ago

Justin Bieber - Making a great number of the female inhabitants pedophiles. He lookes like he's 10 and many those older ladies are calling him warm? while did that merely become creepy for previous men, i think of it extremely is creepy for every physique no rely how previous he extremely is, he nonetheless looks like he's 10 and for this reason no it is basic to desire to think of he's warm or appealing. Ke$ha - is merely enjoying her quarter-hour of acceptance. After tik tok i haven't heard that a lot from her and that i'm happy. woman Gaga - i think of she's hyped up. To me she's no longer that unique, merely in her style yet her song is the comparable as the different techno pop movie star. She's in the song marketplace no longer style, she could desire to be bringing out the originality in her song no longer outfits. Nicki Minaj - Who? Miley Cyrus - destiny Brittany Spears.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Nicki has a good personality thats why many like her. But her music isnt the best, but thats how people work. If someone likes something about someone, s/he likes everything about the person

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yes you are. I prefer Nicki to Lady GaGa but they both have talent but just not as much as other singers:)

• Lady Gaga is decent, Nicki is a talentless attention \/\/hore

• 8 years ago

Lady gaga has talent , Niki Minaj .... Does not.

• 8 years ago

I strongly agree and I'm in the same generation as these teens. (16) Their music and wardrobe both suck.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I only listen to rock, like a rebel

• 8 years ago

Oh...you hav a lot of people in that club....including me..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.