Should i buy a Rolls-Royce or a toyota camry?

I don't mean toyota camry but something like a old used car. The Rolls Royce i want is the cheapest one, and i don't want it because it is cheap, i want it because its my favorite car in the world. Its called the Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II. Its about 10-15 thousand dollars, some are more expensive because... show more I don't mean toyota camry but something like a old used car. The Rolls Royce i want is the cheapest one, and i don't want it because it is cheap, i want it because its my favorite car in the world. Its called the Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II. Its about 10-15 thousand dollars, some are more expensive because they have special modifications. But a basic one is in buying range. And i plan to get this car when i go to College, i will need a car because i will be living probably in San Fransisco, and i plan to go around or drive to cool places. I have kind of an old personality, but i also have a modern personality too, if someone were to ask me what my dream is, it would be wearring a tuxedo sipping pina colada's while laying on the hot sands of a uncharted beach with my gay lover. (im gay, durr). I love Frank Sinatra and Bobby Darin and i love some of the old parts of society. From what i learned, this Rolls-Royce is reliable, and it is not as expensive to maintain than people think, i heard it costs the same to keep a bmw stable. I also love to polish cars like rolls royce, well its my dream to apply bits of polish oil on a small rag and sparkle the lady on the hood. I know i will take care of the car, and that i wouldn't pay the 10 g's at once, i would space it out, and i would get a job tutoring, and make lots of money, i have an older brother who tutors and he can afford a 10 g ford mustang and still have a few hundred remaining. So i know i would pay a little more than his mustang but i am willing to pay more for this car, i literally love it too much. So is it worth getting? Will it look bad for a 19 college student to drive that kind of car? And is it a crash from modern or classic style of living?
4 answers 4