Who would be at fault in these 2 accidents?

This didn't happen to me, I'm just wondering who would be at fault if these accidents happen. If your driving in your lane and someone wants to get in front of you. They have their signal on but you know there is not enough space between you and the car in front of you for them to get in. They switch... show more This didn't happen to me, I'm just wondering who would be at fault if these accidents happen.

If your driving in your lane and someone wants to get in front of you. They have their signal on but you know there is not enough space between you and the car in front of you for them to get in. They switch lanes anyways and hit you on your headlights or on the side of your vehicle. Who is at fault?

-=-=-=-

If you have your signal light on to switch lanes, you have enough space because the other car is farther back. You make the switch but that car still hits you on the side. who is at fault?
1 answer 1