Should i watch Breaking Bad or The Wire?

i don't have THAT much time and im up to the second season of breaking bad but i really want to see the wire also. Should i continue to watch breaking bad or start the wire?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Missy
    Lv 4
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

breaking bad

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Breaking Bad

• 7 years ago

It depends on your personal preference. I love both shows, but as a long time fan of crime dramas, The Wire is the greatest show ever made. From 2002-2010 it was the highest rated show on all of IMDb. Now it is tied with Breaking Bad. I watch it from beginning to end once a year. For me what puts The Wire above Breaking Bad is realism. The Wire was written by former Baltimore Sun Crime reporter, David Simon. Much of his writing is based on actual experiences. In my opinion, much of what makes Breaking Bad so compelling is the preposterousness of it all.

In the end I love The Wire because it tells the uncomfortable truth that the line between cops and criminals is razor thin.

• 7 years ago

I suppose it depends on how much you are enjoying Breaking Bad. I'd keep with it, it's good stuff. However, while it is an excellent show and I love it, The Wire is probably the best thing I have ever seen on television.

Both are worth finding the time to watch, but while Breaking Bad is amazing, The Wire is absolutely phenomenal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Start the wire. It's the best.

Personally, i didn't watch breaking bad, but if you're desperate about it, you should watch it.

If you feel kind of bored, and want to try something new, try the wire.

based on my experience, it's literally the best

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Breaking Bad for sure!!

• 7 years ago

Absolutely breaking bad.. It is the best show I have ever scene.. You will be glued to the t.v and will finish a season a day

• 7 years ago

breaking bad it so good but still Dexter is my favourite

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.