What is the Best cost effective shower system out there?

My Wife and I are in the middle of buying a house and we would like to renovate a few things starting with the Kitchen and Bathrooms. We have complications between what shower system to buy without going out of budget, so far our shower system budget is MAXIMUM $800 (not including extra hookups, pipes, lines,... show more My Wife and I are in the middle of buying a house and we would like to renovate a few things starting with the Kitchen and Bathrooms.

We have complications between what shower system to buy without going out of budget, so far our shower system budget is MAXIMUM $800 (not including extra hookups, pipes, lines, etc..) I prefer the "Rainfall" style with an average PSI of under 25 and she prefers the "Standard" with an average PSI of 25+ we both love the idea of temperature controlled jets with multiple functions and a separate handle spout.

I like pretty much everything, but my wife is very particular about the PSI on shower heads being enough to rinse soap from her long hair, I have super short hair so I don't mind, but I would love to have a rainfall shower head for softer PSI.

We have found a few that may work for us but they are out of our price range, would anyone be able to point out a few systems with the requirements we would like?

4-8 Jets
1 Rainfall head (With adjustable PSI control)
temperature control panel for the system
PSI 25+
easy install
under budget