i'm never actually hungry but i always eat:(?

i don't know what's wrong with me aha. i'm forever eating, i'm never hungry tho i just crave food ALL the time. literally, i will eat a massive roast dinner, and ten minutes later ask my mum if there is anything to eat. normally by that i do meet sweets/sugar/chocolate. especially chocolate is a big problem for me. i actually get angry if i don't have any. i don't know what to do anymore. i also have depression, on anti-deppresants and barely go out and because i eat so much i have loads of unused energy so i find it really hard to get to sleep every night. seriously this is so horrible. nothing satisfies me, even if i'm really full i still want more stuff to eat. could the anti-depressants or just my depressionn in general be making me want to eat more, or is it boredom? or something else? this is really getting beyond my control now and i'm so scared that i'm not ever going to be able to stop, i'm only sixteen:( please help

it's already out of control and i'm a size 16, i'm so fat and i don't have a high metabolism at all. it is seriously getting me down so much

Favorite Answer

Try to keep yourself occupied with sports or something. But, the anti-depressants could be causing you to be hungry. Also about your depression you shouldn't be sad because STW it doesn't really matter about what anybody else says because it is their opinion maybe you've been through stuff that they wouldn't understand. Also 14, and I was adopted for my mom being bipolar and I deal with depression considering people making fun of me but I just shrug it off. Best of wishes!

Same with me lol:) but I never gain weight maybe its cause u love food I dnt know when I get bored I eat a lot but yea I eat tons but I still manage a nice body so I just say whatever makes u happy but if it gets out of control ask a doctor

I'm 14 and I have the same problem!!! That's why I try to keep myself occupied by listening to music or playing some games^^ right now I'm trying to work out0-0