Which paranormal activity movie is the scariest?

I'm watching a movie with my girlfriend and I need to know which paranormal activity movie is the scariest,1, 2, 3, or 4?

Best Answer

either 1 or 4

3

• morkve

I noticed it and i was once all excited and.. Nothin the entire movie used to be customarily this (door slams) "what the f*ck used to be that!" (droor rattles) "what the f*ck?" lol! I do know why tho. The movie firms wanted to construct up a entire bunch of hype about it considering the fact that there hasnt been a fairly horrifying film in a at the same time. So they would say that it was once the scariest movie and so men and women would go see it. So when the humans have been gazing it they would be scared the entire time and pondering whatever frightening used to be going to happend. The scarriest factor about this movie used to be u didnt recognize when anything used to be going to happen (when you consider that nothing hardly did!) So this film had my coronary heart pounding out of my chest the whole time due to the fact i inspiration some thing was once going to happen but the scariest phase about this movie was once the tip and when katie would get up and stair and micah (FREAKY) lol.

For me, it was the first one. It really spooked me. In part, because I watched it late at night when I was home alone. My girl did not want to see it, so I did it solo. The others were okay, but the first one was the best. The other aspect of this could be that after seeing the first one, I had an idea of some of the things that were gonna happen. So it just may be that whichever one you see first, will be the scariest. In any case, enjoy the night.

I would say number 1 is the scariest (if you have not seen any of them). After the first one, you could tell when the scary parts were going to happen in the next three movies.

For me 1 and 3... the other 2 sux!

Third one is the scariest. Fourth is the worst in the series.

1 is very scary

2 no not scary

3 50%

4 is a little scary

:)))

• ?

The first one as it's where it all started.

the 3rd has it's moments; especially the part where the old mother is with her cult members at night

1 definitely.