Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can I have a completely custom silicone mask made?

Hi there. I was wondering where I could have a custom realistic silicone mask made. Hair and all. I want it to mimic a celebrity of my choice exactly. I am aware these masks are expensive. from 800-1,200 I hear.

please help! Thanks.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, you might start by saying what country you are in and even what general part of the country because to do a custom fitted mask requires that your face be molded first. And different countries have different rules about modeling the images of celebrities - the one you have in mind may not be public enough to allow unlicensed reproduction.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Custom Silicone Mask

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Im not exactly sure what your after. Are you looking to modify your existing mask with an inner padded layer or are you talking a completly new sculpt that would need to be form fit around your face (a life cast), molded, parts pulled in silicone and then painted?

If its the latter, your in for sticker shock.

• 6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where can I have a completely custom silicone mask made?

Hi there. I was wondering where I could have a custom realistic silicone mask made. Hair and all. I want it to mimic a celebrity of my choice exactly. I am aware these masks are expensive. from 800-1,200 I hear.

please help! Thanks.

Source(s): completely custom silicone mask made: https://shortly.im/qyxYw
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.