Where can I have a completely custom silicone mask made?

Hi there. I was wondering where I could have a custom realistic silicone mask made. Hair and all. I want it to mimic a celebrity of my choice exactly. I am aware these masks are expensive. from 800-1,200 I hear.

please help! Thanks.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Well, you might start by saying what country you are in and even what general part of the country because to do a custom fitted mask requires that your face be molded first. And different countries have different rules about modeling the images of celebrities - the one you have in mind may not be public enough to allow unlicensed reproduction.

• ?

Custom Silicone Mask

Im not exactly sure what your after. Are you looking to modify your existing mask with an inner padded layer or are you talking a completly new sculpt that would need to be form fit around your face (a life cast), molded, parts pulled in silicone and then painted?

If its the latter, your in for sticker shock.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

please help! Thanks.

Source(s): completely custom silicone mask made: https://shortly.im/qyxYw