emmitt smith, ray lewis, rod smith, desmond howard and brett favre?
all played in super bowl. who doesnt belong and why?
its a trivia quetion i am trying to get correct. nothing to do with draft status or jersey number
farth---thats not the correct answer. ive answered that, rod smith was undrafted, desmond howard had only odd jersey #. none of those correct answer
bryan---good answer im trying that now
miss & sea---good answer but to obvious
- bryan3X6X0Lv 67 years agoFavorite Answer
Ray was not born in either 1970 or 69
- FarthammerjonesLv 57 years ago
Ray Lewis is the only one that never scored a touchdown in a super bowl.Source(s): There it is, 10 points.
- gods creationLv 57 years ago
i would say that ray lewis rod smith and desmond howard have gotten less media attention than many more players who did make it to a supper bowl.
- 7 years ago
all are retired except Ray Lewis
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous7 years ago
Brett Favre because he sent pictures of his junk to everyone
- SeabiscuitLv 77 years ago
Ray is active?
- LegFuJohnsonLv 77 years ago
You can make up a reason for any of them.