What wattage should I be looking for in a power supply for my PC build?

I'm currently ready to purchase parts to build a new gaming PC and sadly, in the past, I've always had to ask for assistance with choosing a PSU/Power Supply. I want to go with Corsair for the brand as I hear really good things about them. I just cannot, for the life of me, figure out what wattage I... show more I'm currently ready to purchase parts to build a new gaming PC and sadly, in the past, I've always had to ask for assistance with choosing a PSU/Power Supply. I want to go with Corsair for the brand as I hear really good things about them. I just cannot, for the life of me, figure out what wattage I need!

Also, I do not plan on overclocking at all and if there are tips, formulas or references that may help me with this issue in the future they would be greatly appreciated. My current combine carts from Newegg/Tigerdirect are as listed below.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!

CPU - Intel i5 3570k
MoBo - Asus P8Z77-V LX
GPU - EVGA GTX 680 4 Gigabyte - Non OC'd
RAM - 4 x 4 Gigabyte (16gb) 1600 mhz
SSD - 60gb Intel SSD
HDD - 2tb Seagate SSD
Cooling - Corsair H70 (Is actually on sale for less than the H60)