SEO- I have a big fan base. How do I use them to positively effect my SEO?

I have a commerce website that sells a very cool product. It's not just my opinion, people really do love the hell out of it. Lately I'v been having free give aways on my facebook fan page, I ask people, Like a certain page.. or Share a post etc.... and when X criteria is met.... someone will win some... show more I have a commerce website that sells a very cool product. It's not just my opinion, people really do love the hell out of it.

Lately I'v been having free give aways on my facebook fan page, I ask people, Like a certain page.. or Share a post etc.... and when X criteria is met.... someone will win some free products of mine.

Now, I'm trying to think of something I can have my fans do for me, "Being a large group of people" that will further effect my website SEO, to do better in the search engine...

I already ask them to "Like" my website Like button.... what else can I do.. there's got to be something I'm missing