Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 years ago

How many women would enjoy a bdsm type relationship?

Ok so my partner and I have been together a while and every so often ill bring something new into our sex lives. For the most part I like her to dress up in trashy vinyl outfits for me and then usually some light bondage will occur. I want to know the opinions of other women on her how they feel about bondage in the bedroom. Do you like the idea of being tied up is that a turn on? And consequently how many of you women reading this look at it from the other side where you would like to be the domme and tie your man up and do things to him. Is this something a larger percentage of women actually like or not? Please let me know your opinions.

Best Answer

Many women like that kind of thing whatever you kink there is someone for you out there.

Source(s): www.fetlife.com

Women Who Like Bdsm

• L♡VE

I guess I have never tried it so I wouldn't know, but it does sound kind of sexy to be tied up...

I wouldn't want to tie up him, though. I'd feel a little strange!

Although, I'm the kind of girl who likes to be in control...so I'm not sure if bondage will ever be my thing, but it's certainly worth a try

As long as your girlfriend is happy with your relationship then really it doesn't matter what others think.

There are a lot of women who enjoy and live in D/s relationships and are very happy with that style of relationship.

But in answer to your question, really it is only your girlfriend's opinion that matters.

I think you just want to read some erotica. Why don't you look up a percentage on this...I'm sure there are websites that have them. How is the number of women who like bdsm relevant to you and your partner? Isn't her opinion the only one that matters in this scenario? Yea, you just want to **** off.

• liz

Lets just say, my husband and I are very open minded with each other and have a healthy sex life.

Enough said ?

I yes totally love it. Nothing like getting tied up or cuffed

women want men to take charge sometimes but other times you have to give them power!