How should the Jets handle their QB situation?
- Cut (but try to trade) Tebow
- Keep Sanchez (cant cut because of money)
- Keep McElroy
- Sign a low cost stop-gap QB (Matt Moore, Kyle Orton, Jason Campbell, etc.)
- Trade down in 1st round multiple times to get extra 1st rounders in 2014 so we can trade up for a QB. (This draft has a very weak franchise QB class, however next year should be much better with Aaron Murray of Georgia, Teddy Bridgewater of Louiseville, and Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M. AJ McCarron, Tahj Boyd, and Logan Thomas also come out next year and may rise up boards).
- Have Sanchez, the stop-gap veteran, and McElroy all compete for the starting job and order of depth chart
- Whoever wins the job is given a very short leash.